After you receive Christ, now it's time to get to know Him. Here are a few next steps.
- Attend church regularly. Worshiping and learning in community with others is one of the best ways to re-align yourself with God.
- Read your Bible. God’s Word is meant to be woven throughout our lives, giving us new wisdom with each season we experience. It’s the story of His love for us since the beginning of time—something best enjoyed daily. Try youversion.com Reading Plan download.
- Pray. We have the privilege of a direct connection to the Creator of the universe. Through prayer, God addresses our deepest hopes and fears, gives us direction, and expresses His love to us.
- Get Baptized. Baptism is our way of telling the world about our relationship with Christ. Jesus did it, and it’s an important way we can follow His footsteps.
- Give. When we give, it acknowledges God as the giver of everything we have, reflects our trust that He will continue to provide for us, and allows us to be a part of His work here on earth. It’s something we do with joy.
- Bring your family. Following Jesus is a journey that becomes even more meaningful when shared. A great way to lay the groundwork is getting your kids involved in the ministry that’s designed just for them.
- Grow. Sign up today to take the next "Grow Class". Here you will learn some basic christian doctrine, vision of the church, discover the gifts God has placed in your heart, discover discipleship, and connect with others on the same journey.
-Join a Growth Group. Connecting and growing together in small groups is a great way to meet new people and grow in your faith all at the same time. We are #bettertogether!